I personally believe that everyone likes the idea of healthy snacking. If you do not know what healthy snacking is, it is a portion of snack made of healthy ingredients such as fruits and vegetables. This time, I am going to share on how to make a chocobanana, which is very delicious and healthy. It is also appropriate for those who are on diet. Trust me, banana makes you feel full, and it taste so good. Take a look at what ideas for recipes can do for your taste buds!
What You Need
Nutella banana is a peeled banana that is covered of melted chocolate on top of it and added by some fruits for the topping. Here are the tools and ingredients that you need to make a portion of Nutella Banana:
- 3 bananas
- 3 strawberries
- Lots of raspberries
- Lots of blueberries
- Chocolate block
- Peeled almond
- Bowl of hot water
- Stainless bowl
How to Make
Here are the steps to make a portion of Nutella Banana:
- Firstly, peel off the bananas, cut them into half and place them on a plate.
- Then, plant toothpick in each of half-cut banana, do not plant the toothpick so deed as this toothpick will be the holder when you eat the banana. Put them on a plate and you can decorate it as you like. I prefer to decorate it horizontally.
- Then, fill the stainless bowl with the blocks of chocolate. Put the stainless bowl on the hot water and let the chocolates melt. Wait for 3 minutes until it melts completely.
- As you wait the chocolate to melt, slice the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries into smaller size
- Pour the melted-chocolate on top of the bananas on the plate. Decorate the fruits when it is still hot.
- Pour some honey on it, and spread almonds on top of it as the finishing.
- Put in the refrigerator for 30 minutes and it is ready to be eaten!